Office IT moves require a specialist company to ensure the correct packaging, handling and re-commissioning of your PCs and printers. Computer Relocations work to a timescale defined by you and, because we only employ experienced IT engineers, your equipment will work when it arrives at your new office location.
Planning is the key to a successful office IT move. Computer Relocations Limited has the experience to ensure nothing is left to chance. Our dedicated PC engineers will move your equipment with care and precision. We will deploy whatever resources are required to complete your IT relocation on time.
CRL can help minimise the disruption and downtime caused by relocations. With careful planning and the correct resources, We will ensure that when your staff arrive at their new offices, their PCs will be ready to use.
- Free site survey and a dedicated project manager for your move.
- Weekend and overnight moves to help minimise downtime and disruption to business.
- Every user allocated their own crate – we’ll move all their IT and telephony-related items.
- All crates labelled with user and destination details.
- Major emphasis on security whilst in transit.
- User preferences recorded including mouse position and location of system unit.
- Multiple TFTs reconnected to correct port to avoid the need for reconfiguration.
- All items protected with anti-static bubble-wrap before being placed in crates.
- PCs reassembled and cabled at new location – we’re happy to work to our client’s floor plan.
- All items power-cycled to confirm full functionality.
- If required we can remove redundant items for data removal and recycling.