Moving office requires a specialist company to ensure the correct de-commissioning, packaging, handling and re-commissioning of your PCs, Servers and Printers. We work to your schedule keeping any business downtime to an absolute minimum. We only employ experienced IT engineers, who understand how to de-commission, transport and re-commission office IT and Server equipment.
Planning is the key to a successful office IT move and we have the experience to ensure nothing is left to chance. Our dedicated PC engineers will move your equipment with care and precision. We deploy whatever resources are required to complete your office relocation on time.
CRL can help minimise the disruption and downtime caused by relocations. With careful planning and the correct resources, we will ensure that when your staff arrive at their new offices, their PC and IT equipment will be ready to use.
- Free site survey and a dedicated project manager for your move.
- Weekend and overnight moves to help minimise downtime and disruption to business.
- De-Commission & Re-Commission of Desktop Computers, Screens, Telephones & Printers.
- Server Room Racks and Rack mount Server equipment relocated
- All crates labelled with user and destination details.
- All items protected using anti-static bubble-wrap and IT crates.
- Major emphasis on security whilst in transit.
- Desktop User preferences recorded including mouse position and location of system unit.
- Multiple TFTs reconnected to correct port to avoid the need for reconfiguration.
- IT re-commissioned to your floor plans.
- All items power-cycled to confirm full functionality.
- IT Recycling and Data Destruction with certification if required
- Complete post move Desktop IT Cleaning Services