Computer Relocations provide a full range of accredited services to help your business comply with all current legislation.
- Certificate of Data Sanitisation provided for all data-bearing assets & includes serial numbers
- On-site hard disk shredding down to 6mm
- Off-site data sanitisation & shredding
- Full asset tracking during recycling process
- Collection from your site with all items secured in sealed containers
- Secure erasure of all data on your tapes & memory sticks
- DIPCOG, CESG and ADISA (Asset Disposal & Information Security Alliance) certifications
- WEEE recycling services compliant with environmental and data protection legislation
The secure destruction of data is a vital part of protecting your business, staff and clients. In some cases the removal of data is sufficient, however as criminals employ more sophisticated methods to obtain valuable information, the physical shredding of hard disk drives, tapes and other data-bearing assets offers a more secure solution.
Using mobile state-of-the-art shredders, we can visit your business premises and complete the destruction process on site. With five DIPCOG, CESG and ADISA certifications for Secure Data Erasure and Physical Data Destruction Services, we can offer a service that meets all your WEEE recycling and secure data destruction compliance needs.
All staff are security cleared and items for recycling are relocated in secure containers. The redundant assets assigned for data destruction and WEEE disposal are documented before being transported in unmarked and tracked vehicles. Once processed, a Certificate of Data Destruction is issued.